I could not afford to let this month pass without beating the deadline for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011 Writing Project spearheaded by Janette Toral. My nominees are blogs from SocCSKSarGen that are making waves beyond Mindanao.
1.SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers- the blog of Mindanao’s Funnest, a community of bloggers from South Cotabato, Cotabato Province, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani and General Santos City (collectively, SOCCKSARGEN or Region 12) that seeks to balance the usually sensational and negative reporting coming out from Mindanao.
2. The Bookworm of Gensan– the blog of Prof. Gilbert Tan that influences me to splurge some more on books and truly own them by reading with passion. He has been touching lives for decades yet he manages to stay fresh and relevant in the 21st Century. Such inspiration!
3.The Teacher’s Notebook- the blog of Ariel Lalisan that influences me to be a more passionate teacher. I still have to meet him in person but I am already in his circle of influence. His innovative ideas extend beyond the classroom.
4. Pinay Travelogue– the blog of Nette Eugenio Gallinero that influences me to be a more passionate traveler and photographer. She is one woman blogger I truly admire!
5. Eat’s Terrific – the blog of banker Orman Manansala that influences me to be more passionate in savoring gastronomic delights! He never fails to whet my craving for food and appetite for life!
6. Kikay Much- the blog of Donna Mae Congson that influences me to awaken the sleeping fashionista in me. Her posts inspire me to look good and feel good.
7. Mother Instincts – the blog of Sheila Marie Dumalay that influences me to passionately prepare for motherhood. Her tips inspire me to get equipped in this season of waiting. One day I can also rock as a biological mom!
8. Jinky’s Kitchen World- the blog of Jinky Pascual Borella that influences me to make my kitchen a delightful place for my family to enjoy nutritious home cooked meals.
9. Hoy Sakura! -the blog of Sakura Magtanggol that influences me to speak my mind without fear.
10.General Joana – my personal blog that influences me to get out of my comfort zone and propels me to live life to the fullest!
This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine Data Center, Philippine Online Shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for Rent, and Best Deals Tips.
If you want to make your own nominations, click on the link: http://www.influentialblogger.net/p/join-top-10-emerging-influential-blogs.html. Who knows, you can still beat the deadline!