Taking the cue from the lessons learned during the John Maxwell’s Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2, Notebook 1: Today Matters, I am making the decision to focus on these twelve big decisions:
- FAITH: Deepen and live out my faith daily.
- FAMILY: Communicate with and care for my family daily.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
- ATTITUDE: Choose and display the right attitudes daily.
- COMMITMENT: Make and keep proper commitments daily.
- PRIORITIES: Determine and act on important priorities daily.
- HEALTH: Know and follow healthy guidelines daily.
- FINANCES: Earn and properly manage money daily.
- GENEROSITY: Plan for and model generosity daily.
- THINKING: Practice and develop good thinking daily.
- VALUES: Embrace and practice good values daily.
- GROWTH: Seek and experience improvements daily.
Today, I am going to echo these twelve big decisions to a group of women who are eager to be refreshed and who are willing to be made accountable. Being proactive, I am taking practical steps to make sure that these choices are deeply ingrained in my heart and soul. I do not want to be disqualified from receiving the blessings of walking in obedience. I do not want to be merely blabbing or blogging about these things. I want these choices to be made manifest in what I do daily because I am convinced that today matters.